Complaint Review: Electrified Discounters, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: AvidShopper — Roscoe Illinois United States of America
Electrified Discounters, Inc.
110 Webb Street Internet United States of America

Electrified Discounters, Inc. Electrified Discounters Sells Junk Projection TV Replacement Bulbs , Internet

I ordered a replacement bulb for my Toshiba Projection TV.  Paid around $130 total including shipping.  Received bulb and installed in my television.  Worked great for about 4 weeks then I heard a pop sound and had a black tv again.  Called the company who had me ship the item back to them (at my $15 cost) and they sent me another bulb.  Installed that new bulb, worked fine for about 1 month then, pop, same issue.  Called the company, shipped the bulb back (at my $15 cost again), and they sent me another bulb.  This bulb worked for just short of 4 weeks, I called the company and this time they said it would not be covered because although each bulb has a 90 day warranty, the warranty actually starts from when you ordered your first bulb.  So now that I was out of the 90 day period tough luck.  They said they would gladly sell me another bulb for another $130 but obviously I will not be giving them any more of my business.  I then ordered a bulb from Toshiba and it has been fine ever since.  Do not buy from them!  A warranty is a warranty and if a new product is sent out due to a flaw in the original, A.  it should be postage paid by the company and B.  it should carry the original warranty from the day you get the new item, not from the day you ordered the first faulty item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electrified-Discounters-Inc/internet/Electrified-Discounters-Inc-Electrified-Discounters-Sells-Junk-Projection-TV-Replacement-608958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electrified Discounters, Inc.