Complaint Review: Electro Jack

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: FlaDOM — Tarpon Springs Florida United States of America
Electro Jack
511 N Oleander Ave Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

Electro Jack John Clair Horrible Demonstation Violet wand Deadbeat Daytona Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Unbelievable

*General Comment: I know this guy

I recently attended a local BDSM event that featured a presenter, "Electro Jack" who was supposed to be really knowledgeable about Violet Wands.

He wasn't. In fact, I think his demonstration was perhaps the least professional demonstration I've even seen. He didn't seem prepared, he was really unorganized and couldn't answer some of the simplest questions about wands when asked and got defensive and angry at times.

When the demo was over I tried to ask him a question and somehow got roped into a tirade of his about how the world seemed out to get him. He then asked if I wanted to buy one of his movies on VHS! I felt really bad for the guy, peddling movies that where probably made back in the 90's. It was obvious that the guy was pretty hard up for money so I bought one for ten bucks.

The movie was HORRIBLE. Poor lighting, poor audio and the movie jacket really should warn you about the gay sex scenes. I only
got half way through and then threw it away.

Lesson learned: never attend a demo that Electro Jack is giving and never give the guy money for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electro-Jack/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Electro-Jack-John-Clair-Horrible-Demonstation-Violet-wand-Deadbeat-Daytona-Beach-Florida-921573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electro Jack

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: FlaDOM - (United States of America)

You would not believe this guy! He must have seen this report by now because I know he started asking around about me. He must have remembered me well enough and found someone that knew  me as well, because he found out my real name somehow!

I've been getting harassing phone calls from him for a little over a week now on and off. I recognize his voice from the demo
even though it sounds a bit different over the phone. I don't know if he uses something to change the way his voice sounds
a bit, the calls come in blocked of course.

If you're reading this Jack, seriously dude don't be a moron. Eventually I can get the cops involved, this isn't the 90's where
people actually did this kind of crap because they could get away  with it.

#2 General Comment

I know this guy

AUTHOR: SM_Diva - (United States of America)

And I'm glad someone decided to speak up. While I haven't heard that this guy has done anything to anyone, he has really creeped out a number of women in the area. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that he has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

Every woman that I have talked to about this guy says that he is bad news. He was creepy as hell at this demo. I was there.