Complaint Review: Electronic Arts (EA) EA Store

• Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Singapore Other
Electronic Arts (EA) EA Store
http://www.ea.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Electronic Arts (EA) EA Store Pre-order warhammer online but after still have yet to receive the headstart code ea.com Internet

I pre-order the warhammer online from their EA store hoping to play the head start. But after ordering the game, i cannot find the link to download the game and I cannot find the open beta or head start code.

I was told by them that i have to wait for 3-10 days only after I posted numerous questions to their customer support. This information was not available when I make the pre order.

The whole idea of me making the pre-order is to take part in the head start and today is the start of the 2 days head start and I have yet to receive the head start code.

All in all, I posted up to 4 questions including the cancellation of my order. Thus far, they only respond when there's standard answer. Where more than standard answer is required, they don't respond and if you ask more questions that they can respond with standard respond, they then respond. But all in all, they have not solved any of my issue. Never know that such a established and big company can be involved in such fraud and be so irresponsible in their sales.

It destroyed my whole confidence in the internet purchases. Is there any legal way that i can get back on this company since I am from Singapore?

Hephaestus
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Arts-EA-EA-Store/nationwide/Electronic-Arts-EA-EA-Store-Pre-order-warhammer-online-but-after-still-have-yet-to-recei-373217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Arts (EA) EA Store