Complaint Review: Electronic Arts - ea.com

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2007

• Reported By:Grand Terrace California
Electronic Arts - ea.com
Internet U.S.A.

Electronic Arts - ea.com RIPOFF After sales support is low quality and non-helpful Internet

I have purchased all of the Battlefield games (BF2, Vietnam, 2142 and all of the others) I had so many problems with their games and the EA loader it is un believeable. So I have to purchase a new computer with the wonderful VISTA installed because you can't get anything else now and I install my Battlefield 2142.

It works for about 2 weeks and then EA does a patch (1.25) and BOOM I now can't stay online with the game for more the a few seconds. Punkbuster error (whatever punkbuster is) I conatact them and their response is to try to find a computer that has the old XP system on it because they have not configured their game to run on Vista.

I have enjoyed the Battlefield series of games when I can actually play them, but they just don't runn well and they just aren't supported well. I will NOT be buying aymore EA games.

Grand Terrace, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2007 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Arts-eacom/internet/Electronic-Arts-eacom-RIPOFF-After-sales-support-is-low-quality-and-non-helpful-Interne-245814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Arts - ea.com