Complaint Review: Electronic Cigarette

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: judith cauldwell — pennsville New Jersey United States of America
Electronic Cigarette
14301 North 87th St. Suite 107 ScottsdaleI, Arizona United States of America

Electronic Cigarette Prado Fulfillment Center came up a pop up ad on the computer one day. I wasnt looking for it. It advertised for $9.99 and it turned out that it was over $ ScottsdaleI, Arizona

I was on the computer one day and a pop up ad came up for this electronic cigarette for $9.90 and if I checked this box there was no shipping and handling. I thought this is great. I have been trying to quit smoking for years. I read the ad very carefully and it said for $9.90 that was it. When I got my bank statement they took $10.01 and on the same day $15.01 then on the first of the month of May they took another $151.10. I had to freeze my bank account and shred my bank card. It took me 2 weeks to get a new card and almost a month plus I tried emailing them numerous times, never got an answer. i finallly got the phone number from my bank statement. I called andwas told that I never had an account with them, but they took my money! I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, and they finally took my call. They first told me that they were not taking returns, after many phone calls, I got them to agree to take the merchandise back. When it came there was no letter, no invoice, just the box. This is one of the biggest rippoffs I have ever seen. Finally after it costing me over $15.00 to return it, they just gave me back $149.90. Not the $10.01, not the $15.01 and not the $151.10. I did get $149.00 back an that is it. Something must be done with these companies, that are able to place these pop up ads. There should be a law against these kind of companies. They LIE!!! and they get away with it. It is not fair!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Cigarette/ScottsdaleI-Arizona-85260/Electronic-Cigarette-Prado-Fulfillment-Center-came-up-a-pop-up-ad-on-the-computer-one-day-732144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Cigarette