Complaint Review: Electronic Cigs

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: Brooke — Fresno California United States of America
Electronic Cigs
14301 N 87th street Suite 107 scottsdale AZ, 85260 Internet United States of America

Electronic Cigs Prado, many different electronic names for them, same company Scam, Misrepresentation, Lied, Unauthorized billing of bank account , Internet

This company of Electronic Cigarettes, Prado being one of the names, E-Cig another, billed on your bank account as "Electric".  Is a SCAM!
They bill unauthorized billing on your bank acount and do not resolve the matter in any way at all.  I called "customer service" regarding unauthorized billing to my account in the amount of $149.95.
I asked for her name, she would not give it to me. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, and the request was denied.  I asked for a supervisor name, again, she refused to give it to me. I asked for the owner's name, and again, she refused to give it to me.
You order a bad product, are given a limited amount of time to evaluate it, and the time runs out before you get the product.  They were authorized to bill. $9.95 ONLY! and billed $149.95 on top of the 9.95.  They do not re-imburse at all.  I could not return my product as they informed me that the evaluation started the date I placed the order, not the date that I received the product.  There are numerous complaints.  Mainly unauthorized billing!
go see some of them at:

copy and paste, then go to this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Cigs/internet/Electronic-Cigs-Prado-many-different-electronic-names-for-them-same-company-Scam-Misrep-697044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Cigs