Complaint Review: Electronic Merchant Systems

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: dnails65 — New Port Richey Florida
Electronic Merchant Systems
Nationwide USA

Electronic Merchant Systems EMS Liars, Scammers, Cheats. Tampa, Florida Nationwide

My salon was going to get a website done by EMS, along with a loyalty Card Program. I was told by the Salesman, Randy Smith that if I chose to cancel before I received anything, I could.  He also stated that I would get my $150.00 downpayment back.  My son was in a very serious Motorcycle accident the next day. Since I now had a financial obligation, I  Told Randy I had to cancel. I even sent emails to the leasing Company, David Hurst & Randy Smith, as per B.Walters from the leasing company.  I called and spoke to Randy, he said not a problem, you will get your monies back. No one has called me back. Now, They deposited the check  for $150.00 last week, 3 weeks after me calling them.  Now they tell me I am not getting my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Merchant-Systems/nationwide/Electronic-Merchant-Systems-EMS-Liars-Scammers-Cheats-Tampa-Florida-Nationwide-1155427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Merchant Systems