Complaint Review: Electronic Payment Systems

• Submitted: Sun, January 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Ruby — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Electronic Payment Systems
6472 South Quecbec, Englewood, Colorado Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Electronic Payment Systems Jerry Ott, Atlanta, Georgia Agent No. 580 I am an Attorney in Atlanta, GA. I take master card credit cards from clients for legal services I provide. On 11/11/05, I signed an agreement for services and paid in full for EPS machine. My lega Englewood, Colorado

Mr. Jerry Ott, Atlanta, Georgia Agent 580 assured me that no monthly charges would accrue due to paying for EPS machine in full upon agreement with company.  Our law office was told only fees would be withheld from credit card transaction for each mastercharge transaction that occurred based on amount of transaction.  Despite this fact, we have been charged monthly fees totalling $396.99 from 1st of April, 2011 until present time.  These fees have been automatically pulled from my operating account without my knowledge until Bank contacted me regarding such fees incurred based on unauthorized transactions from EPS over the above period of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Payment-Systems/Englewood-Colorado-80111/Electronic-Payment-Systems-Jerry-Ott-Atlanta-Georgia-Agent-No-580-I-am-an-Attorney-in-823147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Payment Systems