Complaint Review: Electronic Payment Systems

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: Chuck — Montesano Washington United States of America
Electronic Payment Systems
6742 Quebec Street Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Electronic Payment Systems EPS These people ripped me off and are continuing to do so as I am typing this. Greenwood Village, Colorado

I had an account with EPS for 6-7 years. I canceled my account and sent the equipment back to their leasing affilliate. They are continuing to charge their fees to my account . I have contacted them numerous times and have been given nothing but more lies. They make up "terms" that I never agreed to in first place. So far they have charged me for four semi annual fees of $85- $89 and charged me $358 for the "buyout" of the leased equipment that they claim to never have received and $20 a month for the last 5 months of a "contract" that I never had. I want all of the money back that I have had stolen from my bank account since I called to cancel my account with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Payment-Systems/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Electronic-Payment-Systems-EPS-These-people-ripped-me-off-and-are-continuing-to-do-so-as-806001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Payment Systems