Complaint Review: Electronic Payment Systems/eps-na.com

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: clydeusa — scottsboro Alabama
Electronic Payment Systems/eps-na.com
6472 s. Quecbec St. Englewood, Colorado USA

Electronic Payment Systems/eps-na.com EPS,eps-na.com,Electronic Payment Systems s,how can they end my residual income? as i said,they clearly told me "I AM THE OWNER OF ALL MY ACCOUNTS" Englewood Colorado

*Consumer Comment: they took mine too

*Consumer Comment: EPS Suck

Short and simple facts are they stopped paying my residual income after i had worked very hard finding new merchants/accounts for years.i spent my own money,gasoline,phone calls,very hard work finding developing and building relationships with my merchants.then after i did not send in what EPS deemed minimum accounts per month,the stopped paying my residual income.consider that as an example i was owed $2000. per month on accounts i had worked very hard to find and develope relationships with,plus all my costs.then,that could be $24,000. in one year of income,then they say,you must send in minimum NEW accounts to receive your ALREADY BUILT UP RESIDUAL INCOME STREAM! i was told at the beginning of siging on with them that "ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE LEGALLY MINE,I WAS 100% OWNER",THEY LIED,THEY ARE COMPLETE LIARS! PLUS NOWHERE IN MY AGENT CONTRACT DOES IT STATE,that i must send in a minimum number of NEW merchant accounts to be paid ONGOING residual income.never in my life i have encountered such outright theivery and complete deception.now it had been a few years since they stopped paying me and by now what they owe me is a huge amount of money,many thousands of dollars.before when i called so many times complaining,they either put me on hold and never returned to the line,or said i didnt send in the minimum required NEW MERCHANT ACCOUNTS that month so they would NOT PAY ANY OF MY ALREADY BUILT UP RESIDUAL INCOME,REMEMBER,AS I SAID,YEARS WORTH OF MERCHANT ACCOUNTS I HAD SENT THEM.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DREAM OF A WORSE COMPANY,FULLS OF LIES, DECEPTION, CONS, ABUSE,SCAMMING,TOTAL DISRESPECT OF HUMANS,ARROGANCE,THEY OVERFLOW WITH THE PROFILE OF THEIVERY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Payment-Systemseps-nacom/Englewood-Colorado-80111/Electronic-Payment-Systemseps-nacom-EPSeps-nacomElectronic-Payment-Systems-show-can-1074500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Payment Systems/eps-na.com

they took mine too

AUTHOR: Ripped off Merchant - (USA)

you are not alone ... they do this to everyone .. speak out where the rest of us victums are coming togther

EPS Suck

AUTHOR: Andrea McCrory - ()

I Have started an EPS are Scammers Facebook page, come check it out like and share, the more people we warn the better.

Andrea McCrory