Complaint Review: Electronics Expo

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Carlos F. — Paterson New Jersey
Electronics Expo
491 US 46 W wayne, New Jersey USA

Electronics Expo electronicsexpo.com Warranty Ripoff Worst store To purchase anything Keep away wayne New Jersey

I purchased a 52' Samsung LCD TV 3 years ago and purchase with it a 3 Years Extented Warranty  ( Total 4 Years Warranty).

On december 21st 2013 my tv started giving me problems with the screen. I called the company and told them, they said to take the unit to the store it is still in warranty till march 2014.

After 4 weeks and me having to call every time. ( i never receive a call) they said the tv cannot be repaired.  And according to the warranty purchased if the unit cannot be repaired it will be replaced by the same OR Similar Unit.

what they are asking me to do is To purchase a new TV and they will pay half (1/2) Of the cost.  and I'm sorry but I paid for a warranty Not for a "DISCOUNT COUPON".  This should be replaced free of charge.   They are now refusing to exchange My TV.

I will not Give them 1 Penny More than what i have already paid them.  This company is a Rip OFF.  they are thying to get money out of me when i have already purchased the TV and Their supposed extended warranty. wich apparently doesnt do anything.   Worst company I have ever delt with.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR ELECTRONICS  STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ELECTRONICS EXPO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronics-Expo/wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Electronics-Expo-electronicsexpocom-Warranty-Ripoff-Worst-store-To-purchase-anything-Kee-1116005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronics Expo