Complaint Review: Electronics # One, LLC Luis Salas

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: CT — Miami Florida USA
Electronics # One, LLC Luis Salas
22860 Windsor Wood Court Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Electronics # One, LLC Luis Salas Electronics # 1, Electronics Number One DOES NOT HONOR WARRANTY ON WORK PERFORMED Boca Raton , Florida

*Consumer Comment: This Company is not #1

I found Electronics # 1 in the top search results on Google, under the sponsored ads, in May 2011 to repair my broken 47 inch Samsung DLP HDTV. The original service and repair was satisfactory and a $406 bill was paid for parts and labor with a check (first mistake). However, the lamp and color wheel that were replaced stopped working properly within a month.

I called Luis "Lou" Salas, the manager and they rescheduled twice and came again on July 25, 2011. It was determined that the lamp that was previously installed was "faulty". He stated "sometimes they just go bad".  After a few phone calls to reschedule their missed appointments, it was replaced on Aug 6, 2011. The repair didn't even last a day!

Finally, I decided just to buy a new TV instead, but after buying a new house, I just used the other TV's in my house. I left a few messages for a follow up calls on my warranty before Thanksgiving with no response. Their website says there is a one year warranty on all lamps. Their website also says labor and parts guaranteed for ninety days. Both of my sales receipt says 6 month warranty.

Since the New Year, I've called, left messages, and sent appointment requests online. I have had to call from several different phone numbers's as he no longer picks up from me or my husbands cell phone. I have actually spoken to Lou, at least 10 times to schedule or reschedule missed appointments between Jan 10 and Jan 30. He never even called to say he is not coming. I have had scheduled appointments on 1-13, 1-16, 1-17, 1-19, 1-20,1-23,  1-24 and 1-30-12.

Finally after another missed appointment, I searched online and found the 17 complaints with the BBB and www.getpayback.com. This company obviously does not want to honor their warranty on services rendered and I found many stories detailing the same experience as the one I had just gone through. This company has been pulling these shenanigans on people since 2009. I am writing this to warn other of their business practices. BEWARE! Do not mak the same mistake we did. You will just lose money in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronics-One-LLC-Luis-Salas/Boca-Raton-Florida-33433/Electronics-One-LLC-Luis-Salas-Electronics-1-Electronics-Number-One-DOES-NOT-HONOR-W-838285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronics # One, LLC Luis Salas

This Company is not #1

AUTHOR: One pissed off chic! - (United States of America)

My TV repair history has been horrible with this company! My repair didn't last a week.

Now Louis Salas, AKA Lou, refuses to answer my phone and has resceduled but never shows up.

I am going to contact a lawyer to take him to small claims court!

Save yourself the hassle and buy a new TV before you try calling this place!