Complaint Review: Electronics Pro Shop

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: cheeno — Nelson British Columbia Canada
Electronics Pro Shop
P.O Box 1558 Queen Creek, Arizona United States of America

Electronics Pro Shop non satisfactory purchase - return not given after item returned Queen Creek, Arizona

I ordered a pair of Sony headphones from "electronics pro shop" online ebay store. I was not satisfied with them and they agreed through email correspondence that I was able to return upon retrieving an RMA# from their online software. I did as asked and returned the headphones to them with the RMA# clearly written on the outside of the package as suggested. I then waited a couple of weeks for the headphones to make it back to them and for an email informing me of my refund. When no email came and I checked my paypal account to confirm that the money was not there yet I emailed them asking if they had received the headphones back yet and when would my refund be processed. They answered "Yes. We usually process returns on the weekend. Please be patient." (This was received on a Thursday) It has been three weekends since that email. There most recent email to me is claiming that I did even receive the package on my end yet , along with an attachment of an incomplete USPS tracking report (considering I already received the item and sent it back, almost 3 weeks previous to this email). No refund has been given yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronics-Pro-Shop/Queen-Creek-Arizona-85142/Electronics-Pro-Shop-non-satisfactory-purchase-return-not-given-after-item-returned-Que-855627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronics Pro Shop