Complaint Review: Electronicsdirectinc

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:ask Texas
Electronicsdirectinc
1006 Sumner St. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Electronicsdirectinc scammer Terry Hodgson on craigslist wired money never called back Orlando Florida

I saw a report on this website about the same guy. Only now he goes under the name of Terry Hodgson, and the website I got screwed on is different. He promised to take a trade with me, his playstation 3 (which I found on craigslist), for my nintendo Wii, plus 150$. Well, after a few conversations on the phone with him, I decided to wire him the money.

Dumbest mistake of my life. Immediately after he picked up the money, I never heard from him again. Please people, stay away from this guy, I'm pretty sure he just keeps using the same phone number, so stay away from any company, or website, or anything associated with 863-934-8889. If anybody has had similar problems with this guy and is trying to take legal action, or has in the past, please please contact me.

Blake
ask, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronicsdirectinc/Orlando-Florida/Electronicsdirectinc-scammer-Terry-Hodgson-on-craigslist-wired-money-never-called-back-Orl-255360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronicsdirectinc