Complaint Review: Electronixindex

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2004

• Reported By:parabiago, milan Europe
Nationwide U.S.A.

electronixindex ripoff I ordered a BOSE Lifestyle50, I payed it and never received it!! They fraud me! NY and Delaware

In January I ordered a Bose Lifestyle50 at www.electronixindex.com and payed by Western Union at a certain Mr. Alberto Manzoni in London, UK (they told me he was their represantative in Europe). It was a lot of money for me and my family.

I never received it; I tried to contact them by mail, fax and with Yahoo messenger but they are always offline!
I denounced them at the FBI and White collars and at the Italian police but they use fake names and changed several times their address (unfotunately it was too late when I understood the addresses were all fake!): when I placed the order they were in Manhattan, NY, then they were in Delaware, and then in another US State I don't remember.

Now it is not possible to reach their web site: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THEY WILL FRAUD YOU!!!! I have their invoice and all the data I could get, but I live in Italy and it is so difficult for me to make something against them! I'm so angry!

parabiago, milan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2004 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronixindex/nationwide/electronixindex-ripoff-I-ordered-a-BOSE-Lifestyle50-I-payed-it-and-never-received-it-Th-86676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronixindex