Complaint Review: Elegant Creations

• Reported By: Juliana — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Elegant Creations
651 Kapkowski Road Elizabeth, New Jersey United States of America

Elegant Creations Terrible customer service Elizabeth, New Jersey

I received a gift from my fiance this Christmas but I did not like the earrings, I did not like the back of the earring.
I went to Jersey Gardens Mall (Elizabeth, NJ) to exchange it but I did not like the customer service at all.
 I was very disappointed when I said to the guy that the girl that sold the earring to my fiance should have given him a gift receipt , he replied: we do not give gift receipts. If you return you will know the price anyway. What kind of answer is this????
 It was very disrespectful to have this kind of customer service. Besides that, he said the price my fiance paid was cheap, and that on Christmas time they gave discounts to customers because they do not have time to argue with them. ????? What was all this talk about????
 I have never had such a bad customer service here in the United States. I could not exchange my earrings because everything else was much more expensive, and I felt that he did not want to help me. I told my fiance not to buy from that location anymore and I am spreading it out what happened because nobody deserves this kind of treatment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elegant-Creations/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07201/Elegant-Creations-Terrible-customer-service-Elizabeth-New-Jersey-990768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elegant Creations