Complaint Review: Elegant Services

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Virginia United States of America
Elegant Services
11990 Market St Reston, Virginia United States of America

Elegant Services I hired this contractor to renovate my kitchen. They installed the shelf brackets in the cabinets UPSIDE DOWN, leading to multiple collapses. Reston, Virginia

I hired this company to remodel my kitchen.  They installed the shelf brackets in the cabinets upside down, which led to multiple shelves collapsing.  I contacted Josh (with whom I had been in contact with throughout the project) and told him the problem.  He blamed the manufacturer (nope, it was your installers), and then proceeded to ignore my multiple calls and texts over the next 6 weeks.  My patience finally ran out and I let him know that I was filing a complaint with the BBB as well as with Virginia Consumer Affairs.  Interestingly enough, he then found the time to bother to call me back.

Installing cabinet brackets is a rookie mistake that even I would not have made.  Makes me wonder how the rest of the kitchen will hold up....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elegant-Services/Reston-Virginia-20190/Elegant-Services-I-hired-this-contractor-to-renovate-my-kitchen-They-installed-the-shel-824440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elegant Services