Complaint Review

Address:
www.elementsinfo Internet U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Credit Card Fraud

Elements Info - JCreator Fraud!! Ripoff company! Used my credit card with out my permission! Internet

In June someone illegally used my credit card and I was notifited by my credit card company. They immediately canceled my card and issued me another one . Before I even got my card in the mail (and I had not called to activate it!), my NEW card was charged by this company....How did that happen???

I have never heard of Elements Info or JCreater...had to find them on the internet.

Narda k
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elements-Info-JCreator/internet/Elements-Info-JCreator-Fraud-Ripoff-company-Used-my-credit-card-with-out-my-permissio-355314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elements Info - JCreator