Complaint Review: Elenasmodels, Elena's Models, Elena Petrova, Russian Brides

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By:brandon Florida
Elenasmodels, Elena's Models, Elena Petrova, Russian Brides
Robina, Queensland, Australia Internet Australia

Elenasmodels.com , Elena's Models , Elena Petrova Elena Solomon , Russian Brides Fraud and scam - misleading description of Platinum membership Gold Coast, Australia Internet

*Consumer Comment: Elena's Models is Backward and Your Comment Cannot get this Report Struck Down

*Consumer Suggestion: Elena's Models is the best agency for meeting Russian women

The site is scam and the proof is below:

The Platinum package description is:

Exclusive! TOP of the search results listing on our site
Exclusive! Ad on our RUSSIAN site
UNLIMITED "Expressions of Interest"
UNLIMITED contacts
UNLIMITED mails
Additional extra-large PHOTOS of ladies

Well, FORGET about the ad on Russian site!!! I paid for Platinum long time ago and my ad was on their russian site zamuzh.com Then, being a snoop I am, I checked the status of my ad and ha-ha-ha - it was gone, the whole page in fact!!! I emailed them long time ago and they promised to look into that, I got the s**+**s with it and asked for a full refund. They gave me all my money back - no complaints there and I am not being nasty, but, wow, what I'm seeing now is that dear Elena changed the services and STILL promotes the nonexistent "ad on russian site" which is just about the only point of difference from Gold membership. So Elena asks you to pay the premium for something that does not exist even though I myself contacted the company about the error on their ancient russian site zamuzh.com

AND the ads on that russian site were not even translated into russian, if a girl clicks on your ad at zamuzh.com she would be redirected to elenasmodels.com and asked to register there, upload photos and wait to be published.

Ok, I can see Elena's point of view. She publishes male profiles on russian site to bring more female members to register on elenasmodels BUT we pay for the privilege to boost the traffic to her site.

I just thought I let everyone know. This is just pure case of misleading advertising.

steve
brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elenasmodels-Elenas-Models-Elena-Petrova-Russian-Brides/internet/Elenasmodelscom-Elenas-Models-Elena-Petrova-Elena-Solomon-Russian-Brides-Fraud-an-444344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elenasmodels, Elena's Models, Elena Petrova, Russian Brides

Elena's Models is Backward and Your Comment Cannot get this Report Struck Down

AUTHOR: TheRealTruthTeller - (USA)

Thank you for exposing the truth behind this mixed site with all its imbalances and other issues

There are so many people who complain on other places about Elena's Models-They cannot be all wrong

It is a scam against men who are of other ethnicities and that's where the ultimate scam lies it seems

This is something you will never discuss it seems

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Elena's Models is the best agency for meeting Russian women

AUTHOR: Richie - (Australia)

The report above is one big nonsense. I am a Platinum member of Elena's and my ad is on their Russian site www.zamuzh.com

It is there and was there.

There is nothing misleading about the description of the membership on the site, just one thing they do not tell you is that so many women will be writing to you that you will have no time to answer all of them!!

Because when you a Platinum member, your ad comes up on the top of search results and this is why most women see your ad and write to you.

I was a user of other sites that charge per letter and given up. No real contacts, you just keep writing letters and paying, paying, paying.

Elena's girls are real and I get to download direct email addresses and often phone numbers. Makes it so much easier. Other sites won't allow that because all they want is to charge you for every letter you write.

I am now only using Elenas exclusively.