Complaint Review: Elephant Structures

355 Industrial Park Drive Boone,, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 855-227-7678
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Elephant Structures With held important information about deposit, did not send contract or promised samples, lied about putting order on hold Boone, , North Carolina

I called Elephant Structures to order a double carport for my drive way.  Sales person was helpful and gave me information about the carport.  I decided to order it and gave my credit card number for the deposit.  I asked about a warranty and he said just 30 days unless I got the 12 gauge carport then the warranty was better but I don't remember the time.

I was not sure what to do and told him I needed to talk to my son before I could make the decision.  He also told me he would send me samples of the colors so I could make a better decision on them.  He said he would put the order on hold until I got back to him with the colors and which carport to go with.

I noticed on April 22 that they had put through the deposit on my credit card so I called and asked why.  I still hadn't received the samples.  I was told at this time my deposit was non refundable and that I had placed the order when I gave them the credit card number.  They claimed they had sent me a contract through email but I did not receive it.  I searched through my email and the spam folder.

I explained that I had not completed the order because I hadn't chosen colors or the gauge and the sales person knew I was talking to my son about it.  I had also measured my space after they told me the size and wasn't sure it would fit.  It only allowed 2" for the people to work.

After talking to them about the problems I decided I would not work with this company.  As I search the internet after this experience I learned there are MANY complaints against this company.  Sure wish I had searched first.  Expensive lesson learned.  I will never deal with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elephant-Structures/Boone-North-Carolina-28607/Elephant-Structures-With-held-important-information-about-deposit-did-not-send-contract-1046221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elephant Structures