Complaint Review: Elephant Structures

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — millers creek North Carolina
Elephant Structures
Boone, industrial park rd Boone nc Boone, North Carolina USA

Elephant Structures They brought my building and put in in my yard didn't come back for 3 weeks then put it up nothing was level or square, it leaked, would not refund my deposite or remove it from my property. Lied to me several times and then lied on me.my Boone North Carolina

Elephant structures brought out my carport and put it in my yard. They didn't come back for 3 weeks to work on it. It was not level and they told me they would have to do extra work and it would cost me 300.00 extra to do. Then after they left it still wasn't level or square or anything like it should be. It also leaked. They ignored my phone calls and wouldn't call me back. My daughter has a lift to get her in and out of the house and the building was leaning on it and the lift wouldn't work and they still wouldn't come out and fix it. They refused to come get this building and will not refund my money. That's just for starters. This building is still out here it looks like it's been on a 90 day drunk its so twisted and warped. These people are scam artist and I adise anyone against dealing with them. TROUBLE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elephant-Structures/Boone-North-Carolina/Elephant-Structures-They-brought-my-building-and-put-in-in-my-yard-didnt-come-back-for-3-1084035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elephant Structures