Complaint Review: Elephant Structures

• Reported By: Bob Derbes — Belle Chasse Louisiana
Elephant Structures

Elephant Structures Unfinished structure Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Feedback

I purchased a carport form Elephant Structures toward the end of January. When they showed up to install it, they were missing several of the parts. After a few weeks the showed up late in the day when I wasn't home and started putting up the carport. My wife said they didn't finish until after 9:00 PM. Not knowing what to look for, she paid them. A hand written note was left stating that they would return and complete the job. The unit was not secured to the slab, the gable siding was bent where they made a bad cut and tried to cover it up, and the extra bracing that I had paid for, were missing. After over a month of phone calls and e-mails with Mike Kosicki, my contact with them, they have refused to honor their end of the deal. They are not a reputable business and should not be used.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elephant-Structures/internet/Elephant-Structures-Unfinished-structure-Internet-1039942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elephant Structures

Customer Service Feedback

AUTHOR: Elephant Structures - ()

Good Morning Mr. Derbes,

In reference to your complaint and your correspondence with Mr. Kosciki, I would like to confirm to you that we do stand behind our structures and our customers satisfaction.
Our company had sent an installer to put up your structure as per the scheduled date however, as the installer arrived at your property he had a family emergency so he had to drop the structure and leave. We afterwards sent one of our best installers to put up your structure and he did.
I contacted our scheduling department and they confirmed that your extra bracing was sent out yesterday. We have requested pictures from your end to show the bent and the cut on the gable siding but we have not received them yet. Please email those pictures to Mr. Kosicki so we can act accordingly. I do apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order and I can assure you that we continuously do our best to satisfy our customers.

May you have a great day Sir and best regards.