Complaint Review: Elevate Communications

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: P W Myers — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Elevate Communications
Internet, Utah United States of America

Elevate Communications Account never activated and they are illegally charging my credit card account. Internet, Utah

Door to door salesman came with news of Elevate Communications tauting how good there company was and how much money COULD be saved by switching to this company.  Well, I have been disappointed almost as soon as this salesman left through the front door.  We received a modem about 2 weeks after - it was supposed to be sent and delivered quickly.   I tried to set up the LINKSYS modem but due to technical differculties with my account name I could not sign in to establishe my account.  AFter numerous phone call to the Customer Care Number  1-888-337-1115 they tell me I have to contact the Marketing Department.

After making contact with a marketing rep they have not contacted me except through email telling me to activate my account.  I have left phone messages on the sales departments phone but they do not return my calls.  During these many (6 plus) months They continue to charge my charge card.

Additionally, when my card expired they somehow have been charging my new card with charges.  These charges are from a company called VOIP.COM.  These charges are unauthorized and I will be contacting authorities to investigate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elevate-Communications/Internet-Utah-/Elevate-Communications-Account-never-activated-and-they-are-illegally-charging-my-credit-542825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elevate Communications