Complaint Review: Elgordo De La Primitiva

Madrid, Spain Spain
  • Phone: 021-6647622
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

@elgordo De La Primitiva ripoff they take my money of about 4200 euros but saying that you will send 2200 euros more then you are going to get the winning fund . please help me if i get this money return by any person from this site i will sure pay you 1000 $ if this site help me and remit my money back from them. Madrid Spain

Hi iam umer from karachi pakistan.

on october 12/2005 i recieved a letter by postal address. i opened the letter i was about lottery. I surprisingly run towards my room and read it. The say i have won a lottery of 315810 from spain and ticket number and bgm number were also written on it. And at the end of the letter it was a number which was a claim agent of that lottery MR CARLOS FERNANDO manager. But i phoned him on that day they ask some money for tax clearnce certificate and send it by western union which was 950 euros. second day i sold my own watch and made the payment. after it that said that their was a stop order came from the bank that we have to gain anti terrorist certificate fom brusills. Then i ask the amount which was 2599 euros i gatherd the amount with my uncle who was in lahore so made the payment to them by western union. after that in this month they ask 700 for lifting the money to your nominated account. I also send that. actually i have a taxi but in this payments i have sold and make the payments to them my friend told me about your site so please help me to take the money back from that cheaters. THE person who will help me out from this problem i will pay 1000 $ from that money. PLEASE HELP ME.

Umer
karachi, Prince Edward Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-De-La-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/elgordo-De-La-Primitiva-ripoff-they-take-my-money-of-about-4200-euros-but-saying-that-you-174419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo De La Primitiva