• Report: #219935

Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria Primitiva, Danial Carlox, Fernado Luis, David Frank

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 10, 2006

• Reported By:Altoona Pennsylvania
Elgordo Loteria Primitiva, Danial Carlox, Fernado Luis, David Frank
Plaza E Colon E-28830 Madrid, Spain Spain

Elgordo Loteria Primitiva, Danial Carlox, Fernado Luis, David Frank told me i won lottery and i sent money for them to process Ripoff Madrid spain

*Consumer Comment: These stories are all sad....

*Consumer Suggestion: Western Union rant

*Consumer Comment: WHY

I was told I won 615,810.00 was contacted by danial carlox and he asked me to send money for him to file papers at the bank. I was then contacted by the bank fernado luis and needed to send more money for the iva tax
sent the money was then contacted once again by the bank and said I needed to send 2% of the winnings I said I didn't have that kind of money they to me to contact my agent danial carlox and he woluld help me. all moneys was sent western union to david frank #15 calle adison ave madrid, spain 28023 a total of $6,952.00 includes the service charge for western union

John e
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Danial-Carlox-Fernado-Luis-David-Frank/Madrid-Spain/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Danial-Carlox-Fernado-Luis-David-Frank-told-me-i-won-lottery-219935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva, Danial Carlox, Fernado Luis, David Frank

These stories are all sad....

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

Kinda sounds like John e may have lost all of his savings. And I see no way to get it back from Europe (?) unless Interpol would have an interest.

Really, it is the same tale others tell... the scammers ask for some money, you send that money, so they ask you for more money, you send that, and so they ask you for even more money.... there is always a new "problem", fee, or tax..... Funny thing is that European taxes usually do not apply to Americans who are not in Europe, but the victims do not know that.

I feel sorry for you, John e. Next time, check things out before you jump. Act in haste, regret in leisure.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Western Union rant

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

If a lottery company has 600k to distribute, they can afford to have a bank account. They don't need to use Western Union.

Only scammers need to use Western Union. The pick-up is untraceable. It launders the money for them.

WHY

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Why, if you had won all this money, would you need to send money to get this money.

Why wouldn't they just deduct it from your big winnings...

I am sorry you got taken for so much money, but you have to understand, anything that sounds to good to be true, usually is.

These scammers are everywhere, and I just don't understand why people fall for this. I had an email the other day saying I had millions of dollars from a deceased unknown relative. They said they located me, the next of kin. I only had to provide my SS# bank info, mothers maiden name and some ridiculous processing fee. It sounded too good to be true, and was. I just spammed the email. I get them all the time.

I wish people wouldn't be so quick to part with their money, thinking they had money coming to them.

Doesn't it stand to make sense, if you really had won this lottery, they would deduct all necessary monies from it. You shouldn't have to pay anything to receive it. Of course, in the USA, we would have to pay taxes on it, but only after we received it.

But thanks for posting this information to warn others.