Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company

• Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Elgordo Loteria Primitiva Santa Lucia Security Company ripoff Madrid Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Do not let them deceive you... Thank you Rip-off Report.com

*Consumer Suggestion: I have also received a letter from loteria primitiva.

*Consumer Comment: Big Scam!

I read on this site about Elgordo Loteria Primitiva, and how it was a scam.. I just wanted to include that the claim agents name they gave me was Luis Sanchez who they say is the service manager for Santa Lucia Security Company in Spain but the Head office is in Rome Italy..

The letter stated that I had won 615,810.00 and included a paper for me to write my bank account number, routing number and all of my bank info and next of kin info.. the #'s listed for the security company are 011-34-699-255-617/ fax 011-34-606-889-146.. I am just glad I looked at this site after recieving this letter..

Ami
Marshallville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company/nationwide/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-ripoff-Madrid-Nationwide-92100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company

AUTHOR: Hung - (U.S.A.)

I've just received a letter from Elgordo Loteria Primitiva/The Managing Director International Promotion Prize Award Dept.

It has the same content as described before, such as winning $615,810.00 prize in the 3rd category on the 30/11/04 share among 17 international winners. But,to begin my claim I have to contact my claim agent, Simon Lucas, the forein service Manager of Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. on Tel#011-34-666-606-346/Fax#011-34-654-631-067 for the processing...
I called him, he said that I have to sent him the " Lottery Payments Processing Form" with REF, Batch # dob..... and HIS Manager will Contact to me.

Luckily, I checked Elgordo website, I read the notice about scam and more details on Rip-off Report.com. Thank evebody.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Ronnie - (Canada)

I have received a letter from a company called Loteria Primitiva that I have won usd615,810 in lottery and the funds have been deposited with a security company called Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. in Madrid, Spain and their head office is Rome Italy. To claim the money I should contact Daniel Martinez the foreign service Manager on Tel:011-34-687-302-780 and enclosed with the letter is a payment processing form which I should complete and return to Fax #
011-34-654-631-062. On that form which I have
to mention my name, d.o.b, bank info and next of kin. Also I have to sign that I will give this
they want me to transfer them CND$1700.00 first.
I just want that people should be very careful when they receive letters like that its a scam,

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Do not let them deceive you... Thank you Rip-off Report.com

AUTHOR: Huong - (U.S.A.)

It has the same content as described before, such as winning $615,810.00 prize on the 4/5/04. But,to begin my claim I have to contact my claim agent, Juan Gomez, the foreing service Manager of Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. on Tel#011-34-677-147-512/Fax#01134-655-053-008 for the processing...

Luckily, I checked Elgordo website, I read the notice about scam and more details on Rip-off Report.com. Thank you all.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

I have also received a letter from loteria primitiva.

AUTHOR: Zoreen - (U.S.A.)

I was so close to sending in all the paper work
i usually look at the channel five news and they have a problem solver program, where they expose many frauds and get down to it.

please send them something about this fake loteria primitiva i am very certain that they will expose it to the fullest.

they are many older people who would not check the internet because they dont have a computer by this going on television many people will be saved.

Big Scam!

AUTHOR: Nedzib - (U.S.A.)

I just got these papers from the Loteria Primitiva. It said that I won the 3rd category lottery prize money which was $615,810.00. I did all the paper work and faxed it to them. After I did that I went on the internet to find stuff out about this so called lottery. I went on www.Elgordo.com and it didn't show anything about Loteria Primitiva. After that I went on www.google.com to find out about it and I found this website which said that it was a scam. I thought it was a scam because they asked for $800.00 to transfer the money. I went to my bank and said if anyone tries to get money from my bank account that they cannot get access without my permission. I am so glad I found this website.

Sincerely,