Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria Primitiva

• Phone: 011-34645114448
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

El gordo Loteria Primitiva, Santa Lucia Security Company ripoff Madrid Other

I received a letter today from this company about winning lottery and I was very leary about it even though it looks authenitic. Since I work for a credit card company I hear about fraud alot so I thought I'd get on the net and see what I could find and lo and behold there was the same thing where others had also been sent similiar letters.

Luckily I did not persue it, I would like to know where they get our info from are they hackers ??? If there's anything we can do to stop them I'd like to hear it??

peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other/El-gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-ripoff-Madrid-Other-101842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva