Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria' Primitiva

• Reported By:Easton Massachusetts
Elgordo Loteria' Primitiva
Plaza De Colon E-28830, Madrid Spain Madrid, Other Spain

Elgordo Loteria' Primitiva ripoff Do not be fooled by this! Madrid Spain

Like all the others who have written, I too received a letter from Spain stating I had won $615,810.00 in a lottery. I can't believe that I actually let the idea of financial security sink into my head!! When I couldn't reach any one at the telephone number provided I got suspicious and started checking online.

Thanks to this web site I can forget dreaming about what I could do with that kind of money! I will bring this leteer to the post office and follow their advice on how to report this fraud.

I pray that people will not send in personal information to these con artists!

Easton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Do-not-be-fooled-by-this-Madrid-Spain-96320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria' Primitiva