Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria Primitiva

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 12, 2005

• Reported By:Peshawar Asia
Elgordo Loteria Primitiva
CASA DELA PRIMITIVA C/PEREZA, No.122 C/P 28019 Madrid Espain Madrid, Spain Spain

Elgordo Loteria Primitiva My brother received a letter from this company informing of a win, asking him to send his bank detail. I thank you people at ripoffreport Madrid Spain

My brother received a letter from Elgordo Loteria primitiva that he has won a grand prize Euro 417,810.00 to be exact onn a ticket which he never purchased. My brother filled out the form and faxed it back and than talked to me about it.

With in few hrs. the reply came that your account has been varified. Now send us Euro 2079.5 for clearing the check.

I got suspicious and went on the net and there it was. All fraud. thanks to you peaple, or else my brother would have been robbed.

Jamal
Peshawar
Pakistan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2005 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-My-brother-received-a-letter-from-this-company-informing-of-a-wi-142427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva