Complaint Review: Elgordo Loteria Primitiva

• Phone: 011-34655603729
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

El Gordo Loteria Primitiva rip-off! Madrid Spain

*Consumer Suggestion: Watch your Bank Account close your account and open a new one

I am a student and when I received a letter from what I found out to be Spain telling me that I won 615,810.00 USD. I was very excited. I faxed them the form they sent me with the info about my bank account.

In my mind I knew what to use that money for but in my spirit, I knew something was wrong. This morning about 5am, I received a call from Pabblo Luis saying I should send $800 to the governmet for taxes of the money and then they will release the lottery money and he will send it to my account.

That alone made me more hesitant, and suspecious and that's why I decided to try to look on the internet to see if there have been any complaints about this company or was is legitimate, for sure i found out that my ticket #025-11-464-992-750 is the same as every body. Thankx for this ripp-off website that helped me not to be ripped off.

Yunia
Oklahoma, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva/nationwide/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-rip-off-Madrid-Spain-116300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo Loteria Primitiva

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Watch your Bank Account close your account and open a new one

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Yunia, make sure that you notify your bank that you gave your info out to this outfit. They can do you a lot of damage if they have your bank info. Your bank may suggest that you close your account and open a new one with a diffetent number.