Complaint Review: Elgordo

• Phone: 011-34677701803
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Elgordo Loteria Primitiva ripoff Madrid

It is good that we can find the Elgordo Loteria Primitiva rip-off facts on the internet! I have also received a letter telling me that I had won $615,810.00 and that I need to tell them my acount number to transfer the loteria money. As soon as I started to check this Elgordo company in the internet, I saw all the above complains. Thanks to everybody who stand up to their right and spend time to write down their experience. We can all benefit from this information, and that cheaters cannot rip off people! I feel that this website would really help comsumers to fight fraud. Thank you very much!

Xiao
Maywood, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2005 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo/Madrid-/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Madrid-142743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo