Complaint Review: Eliferx

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: lifeagogo — Pennsylvania USA
Eliferx

Eliferx Only received part of order- still getting the run around 2 months later Internet

*General Comment: my own research about eliferx.com

I ordered 2 medications on Dec. 2. 2012 and received only one medication about 3 weeks later. I contacted them on Jan. 3 by "chat" and they told me "don't worry, your order is coming" "its been shipped." It is now Feb. 5, 2013 and I still haven't received the rest of my order. I contact the "chat" and spoke to "Sandy." I told them that I wanted a refund and they said (I now print the "chat" for future reference): "I do not have the informatitions concerning your new shipping." What are they talking about.....? I said "I don't have any new shipping. I want a refund." They said "I will send an email to them, until tomorrow you will be refunded" I have to contact them tomorrow by "chat" to see about a refund. Here we go, more run around......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliferx/internet/Eliferx-Only-received-part-of-order-still-getting-the-run-around-2-months-later-Internet-1009332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliferx

#1 General Comment

my own research about eliferx.com

AUTHOR: Stephen Walker - (United States of America)

I've done my own research about eliferx.com reviews.

After failing to contact over the phone, customers took the shelter of live chat where shockingly they found that, the person on behalf of the online store is not really updated about the deals.
You can find a special eliferx.com review on my blog:
If you wish I can share my thoughts about industry on the whole and reviews of other reliable solutions in this niche.

Best regards,