Complaint Review: Eliot Management Group, LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Raisedbywolves — Ellensburg Washington United States of America
Eliot Management Group, LLC
355 E 1200 S Internet, Washington United States of America

Eliot Management Group, LLC hidden fees, breach of contract Internet, Washington

Eliot Financial has charged me 486.89 in fees since may and has never provided me a machine to run credit cards.  On May 25th 2012 I sent an email asking for the machine and tracking numbers and didn't receive any response back.  I didn't catch the monthly fees for approx $42 a month until they recently popped me for an additional $124.  Several times since May phone calls and text messages were sent to find out where my machine is and no response.  I called corporate this morning and they would close my account for $495 cancelation fee because of the 3 year agreement I signed.  I did sign the agreement but they never provided me the equipment to process credit cards.  I demanded a refund in total and they told me nothing they can do per the fine print in the contract.  BBB record has them at Solid D.  Good enough for Congress but not for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group-LLC/Internet-Washington-98926/Eliot-Management-Group-LLC-hidden-fees-breach-of-contract-Internet-Washington-938061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group, LLC