Complaint Review: Eliot Management Group

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: caldwell glass — caldwell Idaho United States of America
Eliot Management Group
100 throuckmorton Street Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Eliot Management Group inproper bank withdraw with cancellation notice Fort Worth, Texas

upon cancelling my credit card service, after 4 years of relations, they in formed me I still had a fee of $495. for early cancelation?  with Autmatic renewal. My renewal was febuary, I cancelled in febuary. however my electronic notification was not signed. therefore the responded 2 months later to inform us  and proceeded to take another 2 months fees with the cancelation fee. unfortunitely automatic draw from our bank which according to our bank they could not stop because of the way it is set up. I would have stayed with eliot had they offered to reduce my rates but in 4 years I was never contacted. With  my new service I still can pay back there extra charges in one to two months.  Thanks Eliot. also I might inform any future customers of thiers that customer relation agents a very unhelpful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Eliot-Management-Group-inproper-bank-withdraw-with-cancellation-notice-Fort-Worth-Texas-879608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group