Complaint Review: Eliot Management Group

• Reported By: Tami — Seattle Washington United States of America
Eliot Management Group
Kent, Washington United States of America

Eliot Management Group Deceptive Sales Practices Kent, Washington

*Author of original report: Wrong name on report-Meant for Eliot Management Group

I met with a sales rep from Eliot Management Group regarding a merchant account through his company.  We visited for a very lengthy time as I expressed my displeasure with my current provider. He assured me his company was top notch. I explained to him my committment length with my current provider and that I would be willing to switch after I full filled my agreement with that company. He had me sign a credit app that apparantly was actually in reality a binding contract to do business with them. I have discovered that today as I received a merchant statement debiting my account for the month of January.

Now mind you I don't even have a way to process credit cards through their company. When I called the corporate headquarters to get assistance of course I was then told I signed the contract so basically I was stuck. A three year contract no less. I was misled, misinformed, and above all lied to. I would not even agree to meet with a sales rep from this company and if they called me I would hang up on them. I won't be surprised when they are run out of town from running a dishonest business.  I am waiting for my sales rep to call me back as I am sure he will not knowing I am on to him. If the call does not come I will obliterate the internet with his name and business practices. Stay away from them unless you want to be roped in and hog tied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group/Kent-Washington-98032/Eliot-Management-Group-Deceptive-Sales-Practices-Kent-Washington-835424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group

Wrong name on report-Meant for Eliot Management Group

AUTHOR: Tami - (United States of America)

In filling out header of form I mistakenly wrote our company name thinking I was filling out information on company filing report. In actuality I was supposed to fill in the company I was referring to. I have contacted editor to help me correct. In the meantime it is not about us but about Eliot Management Group. They solicited us for merchant service.