Complaint Review: Eliot Management Group

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Adam Lynn — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Eliot Management Group
4500 S. Garnett Rd., Ste. 610 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Eliot Management Group EMG I was employed for over 8 months; did not even receive minimum wage Tulsa, Oklahoma

I was employed by EMG from April 2011 to January 2012, and I was not compensated as required by state law.  Once I had completed the unpaid training, I began selling.  The only income received came from commissions (although this was not what was expected upon hiring) from door-to-door sales or "cold call sales"; therefore, while varied income is expected in sales, I did expect to receive minimum wage, as I was working over 40 hours per week and using my own vehicle and cell phone and supplies.  This was not the case.  I did not receive minimum wage.  They lied upon hiring.  They lied to their employees.  They lied to their clients.  I may not work for them now, but I still receive phone calls from EMG clients who are outraged over the troubles EMG is giving them.  Some of these clients were personal family friends so I have done what I can to help them; however, the best solution for them was to cancel any plans with EMG and find a reputable company to process credit cards, etc.  EMG knowingly takes advantage of their employees and their clients through dishonest methods, broken promises and muddy policies, which benefit EMG Corporate - leaving their bottom rung employees (sales reps) and their customers both broke, angry/upset and completely utterly dissatisfied.  The worst of it is that I believed their promises, desperate to support my family, and I continued to give the job my all in hopes of catching that "prize" (financial security) they continually held out in front of me just our of reach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74146/Eliot-Management-Group-EMG-I-was-employed-for-over-8-months-did-not-even-receive-minimum-990159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group