Complaint Review: Eliot Management Group

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: kade — lehi Utah
Eliot Management Group
100 Throckmorton Street Suite 250 fort worth, Texas USA

Eliot Management Group EMG, Eliot Merchant Services, Eliot Management Group texas Liars, Cheats, DISHONEST, fort worth Texas

These Guys Are HORRIBLE!!!

I would not trust a word they say. I owned a small Salon here in Utah and they suckered my office manager into signing a "month to month" contract. Come to find out the "month to month" was actually a 3 year service and 4 year equipment contract..... I don't know why they would be different but the rep probably made a mistake when he wrote it in after he took the contract with him.

It is now the end of Sept and I sent my first cancellation letter in Jan, surprise surprise they didn't get it somehow... right, and then the lady gave me the wrong fax number to send the 2nd cancellation form to. What a JOKE!! They billed me $52/mo for the last 9 months when they weren't supposed to, that ads up to $468 worth of charges they shouldn't have taken. The best part is they still want me to pay $495 to cancel.

Oh and it just so happened the rep DOUG HAILSTONE signed us up with 2 accounts not just one, lucky us. Now they are wanting $900 to cancel it out. BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE GUYS..... Janelle Stapleton will not be willing to work anything out with you at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group/fort-worth-Texas-76102/Eliot-Management-Group-EMG-Eliot-Merchant-Services-Eliot-Management-Group-texas-Liars-1087606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group