• Report: #920275

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — United States of America
Eliot Management Group

Eliot Management Group EMG CANCELLATION RIP OFF Internet

Eliot Management Group is the worst credit card company to get involved with.  I understand there is a contract and a cancellation clause.  But most people are not told that they are set up on automatic renewal.  I wasn't!!!!  okay, so they got me here.  So I am requesting that they non renew my account on March of 2013.  If I send the request before the 90 days before March 2013, they will charge you a $400 fine.  Now I am not requesting cancellation only non-renewal but if I request non renewal at my renewal date before Dec 2012 it is considered a cancellation before the end term and I am subject to a $400 fine.  How is that legal, or honest, or a company you would want to do business with.  You cant request a non renewal of your expiring contract too early.  They refuse to understand that I know that I will continue our service through the expiration and I just want to make sure that we don't renew. But they refuse to take a non renewal letter before 90 days prior to expiration.  They are setting everyone up for the $400 dollar ripoff . . . they did this to my friend as well.  I can only hope that people and companies like this eventually go out of business as they are no service to anyone!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eliot-Management-Group/internet/Eliot-Management-Group-EMG-CANCELLATION-RIP-OFF-Internet-920275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eliot Management Group