Complaint Review: Elisa Egli

Elisa Egli
Drifter Weehawken, New Jersey United States of America

Elisa Egli "Tenant from Hell" - Property Owners Beware! Weehawken, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Statements

I'll make this short and sweet. Do NOT under any circumstances rent any property to Elisa Egli. She is an emotionally challenged woman with violent and alarmist tendencies. If you rent her any of your properties, you will be subject to phone calls and texts at all hours day and night. If you ignore her she will intentionally break things, create dangerous and alarmist situations, call the fire department, etc, etc. I will not go into everything this person put me through in less than a month total exposure - just be forewarned. There was a reason why no one else would rent to her and she called me at the last possible minute - basically homeless. Others have seen the severe problems and kicked her out. Be smart and don't let her in to begin with !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elisa-Egli/Weehawken-New-Jersey-/Elisa-Egli-Tenant-from-Hell-Property-Owners-Beware-Weehawken-New-Jersey-1023254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elisa Egli

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Statements

AUTHOR: Working Professional - (United States of America)

The statements made in the above report are not true. Any elements of truth mentioned above have been severely twisted, distorted and exaggerated. I am happy to provide references, documentation, reports, text messages, and detailed accounts for the falsity of the above allegations.

With the exception of one phone call that occured around 10 pm due to an urgent matter regarding the property, any and all correspondence occurred between the hours of 9 am and 9pm over the period of 3 days.

I have a solid and clean rental history; my last lease lasted for the duration of 1 year, the one prior for 3 years, prior 3 years, etc. and all of which ended on good terms and offered me new lease agreements in order to continue renting their properties. This information can be verified by my former landlords and property managers.

My decision to rent from the above is not because of the refusal of other landlords to rent to me, nor have I ever been evicted/kicked out, or asked to leave as claimed in the above statement. My decision to vacate was only for reasons of safety after the property filled with smoke causing the smoke detector to go off in the middle of my 3rd night on the property. According to the Weehawken, New Jersey Fire Department Team and Chief who responded, inspected, diagnosed, and issued the report, the incident was due to severe electrical maintenance problems (all of which may be verified in a report with the Weehawken, New Jersey Fire Department). I can provide the name and contact information of the fire chief who responded, inspected, diagnosed, and issued the report the evening of the incident.

I will not make any negative counter remarks towards this individual. I can only apologize for any negative experiences perceived, or real that they had as a result of my correspondence and dealings with them and their property. Their extreme anger, methods, and reasons for retaliation of this magnitude is disheartening and very confusing, however I sincerely wish them all the best with their future endeavors.

For references, documentation, a full and detailed account, etc. please do not hesitate to contact me personally, and if you are not a current personal, or professional contact please contact me here by posting your E-Mail address or prefered contact to this report/rebuttal and I will respond promptly.