Complaint Review: Elite Boat Detailing

• Reported By: J. Covert — Brick New Jersey
Elite Boat Detailing
Clearwater, FL Clearwater, Florida USA

Elite Boat Detailing Brad Hatchman THEFT OF SERVICES Clearwater Florida

Living 1000 miles away I needed someone to do detailing on my boat in Florida. I hired Brad owner of Elite Detailing Services for a monthly service. Back in October I had a scratch in my gelcoat which Brad said he could and would fix. Early December he called me and said it was all done and looked great. I paid him 300.00 that same day by depositing money in his account. I came down in end of December and the job was not complete. When I saw it I called him and he claimed one of his workers was suposed to do it and finish it up. All he did was glob marine tex in the gouge, he didnt even use gelcoat !But earlier he said it was done and looked great. He cant get his story straight. I fired him and asked for my 300 returned. He agreed at the rate of 50.00 per week. He has given me 20.00 since December 26th 2013 and now is avoiding me. I would recommend not hiring him and getting someone else more reliable and who's word is good. I also reffered him to a neighbor who hired and paid and had to go to credit card company to get refund because service's were not completed. I will be going after him in court for theft of services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Boat-Detailing/Clearwater-Florida/Elite-Boat-Detailing-Brad-Hatchman-THEFT-OF-SERVICES-Clearwater-Florida-1121192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Boat Detailing