Complaint Review: Elite Club Publishing Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Alvin — Thief Other
Elite Club Publishing Inc.
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania USA

Elite Club Publishing Inc. eliteclubpublishing.com Country Club Guide Scam Michael Rizzo Advertising Scam Willow Grove Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Criminals

*Consumer Comment: Elite club publishing reviews scam

*Consumer Comment: thegolfersguide.us scam Same Scam

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: disgruntled Employee

This company sold me an ad in a magazine for country clubs. When I called the clubs each one of them told me they do not work with Elite Club Publishing Inc. or eliteclubpublishing.com . They had heard about these types of scams before and promised me that magazines are not aloud in the club and that most likely eliteclubpublishing.com will only print enough magazines for the advertisers and if they do mail some books to the clubs the clubs will throw them away. I noticed nothing but bad reveiws when I typed country club guide scam. I called my credit card company to return my money and we will win this dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Club-Publishing-Inc/Willow-Grove-Pennsylvania-19090/Elite-Club-Publishing-Inc-eliteclubpublishingcom-Country-Club-Guide-Scam-Michael-Rizzo-1079435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Club Publishing Inc.

Criminals

AUTHOR: Judge Smith - ()

one of the gentlemens that calls himself owner of Elite Club Publishing... is an ex criminal from calgary canada. his name is Oscar Mendoza. here is a link to his mugshot http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alberta/2010/02/03/12725171.html... http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alberta/2010/03/12/13214681.html please beware of criminals like this. he works with michael rizo , michael gill aka michael berry also known as michael gitze a thief from philadelphia http://www.docstoc.com/docs/726271/Michael-Gitzes-a-k-a-Mike-Rizzo-a-k-a-Michael-Gill---December-Releases , http://www.justice.gov/usao/pae/News/2007/dec/gitzesinfo.pdf http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:P0tI0MOz9_QJ:www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt%3Fopen%3D18%26objID%3D496880%26mode%3D2+&cd=3&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=us these are two high end criminals. they will rob you. do not do business with these people. they are known conmen living in nicaragua central america. very dangerous criminals. BEWARE

Elite club publishing reviews scam

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

I called the country clubs and they have no agreement with your company to distribute magazines in the clubs. The private clubs do not allow any magazines.

I feel 100% ripped off and will tell everyone. I was told 1,000 copies per club. How can the clubs not be aware of your publication if they are supposed to pass out so many books to there members? That is alot of books. This is why we cant find the books at the clubs. You are ripping people off. Whats the owners name? Why are the officers not listed on your website eliteclubpublishing.com . No transparency. Why cant you give the contacts name at the club or a name of someone to verify your relationship with the clubs?

The person from your company that wrote the above rebuttal has very bad grammar. This makes me think that you do not publish anything. Very unproffesional also. Please put the owners name and contact info here so he or she can answer these questions.

thegolfersguide.us scam Same Scam

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

thegolfersguide.us is a scam call the clubs..This company keeps changing the website name

I called the country clubs and they have no agreement with your company to distribute magazines in the clubs. The private clubs do not allow them.

I feel 100% ripped off and will tell everyone. I was told 1,000 copies per club. How can the clubs not be aware of your publication when they are supposed to pass them out to the members? Thats alot of books. This is why we cant find the books at the clubs. You are ripping people off. Why dont you list the owners names of your company on your website eliteclubpublishing.com or maybe your contact at the club? ..

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

disgruntled Employee

AUTHOR: michael - ()

We had an employee named christhoper Jason Mills , who was fired for smoking weed again in the bath room ,he was warned seval times,and eventually i had to fire him. he is mad ,and he said he would wright slanderus things like this. But the truth is we exacly want we say we do. and i stand by that 100 %. I done think that trying to disrupt a companies business , buy posting things like this . Is not what this website is suppost to be for, But unforgantly. some poeple have let the drugs in there life take over and let them do stupit thinks like this. Chris please get help, and get off the drugs , for you beniffit and your families. Sinerly front office at elite club publishing