Complaint Review: Elite Countertops

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: vickiu — Geneseo New York
Elite Countertops
Internet USA

Elite Countertops Quoted a Price for a custom countertop, then refused to honor it unless I bought more expensive material Jupiter Florida

I used Elite Countertops website to design two custom bathroom vanity countertops to fit antique dressers.  I used the quote given me for these countertops to make the decision to go ahead with my project.  I printed out the quote sheet, provided my payment to the company and received an email confirmation of the order.

The next day I received an email from Victor Popovics saying that they would have to substitute another color for the one I had chosen.  I agreed to their substitution.  Then I was told that they could not produce the vanities with the materials I had chosen.  I would have to purchase a more expensive material in order to get the custom vanity.

I pointed out that I already had a confirmed quote, but was told that the information given to me was some kind of computer error.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Countertops/internet/Elite-Countertops-Quoted-a-Price-for-a-custom-countertop-then-refused-to-honor-it-unless-1160844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Countertops