Complaint Review: Elite Courier Company

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Elite Courier Company
Farm Road Taplow Berks SL6 oPT Internet United States of America

Elite Courier Company I was informed that I had won 1 million dollars thru PCH. Was not asked to send any money yet. Internet

I was informed via email that I had won 1 million dollars thru the Publishers Clearing House. I was not asked to send any money as of yet. I was given the name of the individual to contact,their email address(which does not exist)and mt winning numbers. I became even more suspicious when I clicked on their link and was shown that it does not exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Courier-Company/internet/Elite-Courier-Company-I-was-informed-that-I-had-won-1-million-dollars-thru-PCH-Was-not-a-930264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Courier Company