Complaint Review: Elite Courier Company

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Judy — Loveland Ohio United States of America
Elite Courier Company
Farm Road Taplow Berks SL6 OPT. Internet United States of America

Elite Courier Company PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, e-mail saying I won Lotto of 1 milliom dollars but had to pay $350.88 to recieve it, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Publisher's clearing House scam

recieved e-mail of winning e-mail lotto from Publishers  Clearing House; send required info and they would contact me. day 2 recieve e-mail saying a courier service would contact me cause money is now in England! 3 day e-mail said I had to send them $350.88 before  they would send me my winnings.after they recieved my money they would send me my winnings and it could possibly take 3-4 banking days! I also was told not to tell anyone about it as it would cause confusion if someone decide3d to pretend to be me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Courier-Company/internet/Elite-Courier-Company-PUBLISHERS-CLEARING-HOUSE-e-mail-saying-I-won-Lotto-of-1-milliom-do-716139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Courier Company

Publisher's clearing House scam

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Hopefully you didn't fall for this. But I'll bet you did. I can tell by your post that you did. It's a scam, probably by some oxygen thief in a coffee house in Europe.