Complaint Review: Elite Courier - Mr Paul Fergusson

• Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By: Sarah — South Bend Indiana United States of America
Elite Courier - Mr Paul Fergusson
Unit 20 Pole Rd. Berkshire, Select State/Province United States of America

Elite Courier - Mr Paul Fergusson Britannia Industrial Estate I recieved an email saying I won 1 million us dollars through pch lotto. The next email said something about insurance to be paid. Berkshire Internet

I received an email from Britannia Industrial Estate claiming that I had won 1 million dollars through Publisher's Clearing House Lotto.  They requested my name, age, sex, occupation, home address, telephone number and current country of residence.  The second email I received gave me the alleged winning numbers and email ticket, also the phone number and address of the company that handles the winnings.  They said something about insurance on the winnings and needing me to deposit my winnings in my savings account.  Do NOT trust these people.  Publisher's Clearinghouse doesn't contact winning recipients in the same manner as Britannia Industrial Estate.  It is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Courier-Mr-Paul-Fergusson/Berkshire-Select-StateProvince-SL3-OBH/Elite-Courier-Mr-Paul-Fergusson-Britannia-Industrial-Estate-I-recieved-an-email-saying-591884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Courier - Mr Paul Fergusson