Complaint Review: Elite Couriers

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Blackwood New Jersey United States of America
Elite Couriers
United Kingdom Internet United States of America

Elite Couriers Publisher's Clearing House $1 million win Notice sent via e-mail. Over $350 requested to receive money. I researched the company - this is a SCAM. Internet

I also received an e-mail advising me that I won second place in a lotto amount to $1 Million.  After reviewing the Terms and Conditions provided, I found out that at least $350 must be sent prior to receiving the money.  I, in turn, wrote them a number of e-mails with questions regarding this.  I did get responses supposedly explaining why the money needed to be sent.  I then did some research on this "company" and I want everyone to know that this is truly a scam.  I even addressed the multiple misspellings in their e-mails pointing out that Publisher's Clearing House would not release such an unprofessional notice.  Naturally, I did not go any further with the "company" and they received no monies from me.  On a lighter note, Hey, Where are my roses?? !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Couriers/internet/Elite-Couriers-Publishers-Clearing-House-1-million-win-Notice-sent-via-e-mail-Over-35-854148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Couriers