Complaint Review: Elite-Drugstore

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
Elite-Drugstore
South Bay Drugs 779 Palm Avenue Imperial Beach, California U.S.A.

Elite-Drugstore It is a online drugstore where you can get your medication for less well when they wanted 129.00 dollers for membership they had no problem taking money from my bank account but when it came to ordering my meds I heard nothing back from them after I e-mailed them several times now I am out of 129.00 . I have a S.C.I and on ssi. Imperial Beach California

I am a 40 year old male with a spinal cord injury, and am still waiting for ssi and i thought i could get discount meds from this elite-drugstore, but come to find out all they are is just a scam they got 129.00 dollars from my bank account for a membership fee and I heard nothing more from them. I tried to contact them several times but got no where all I want is my money back.

Vincent
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Drugstore/Imperial-Beach-California-91932/Elite-Drugstore-It-is-a-online-drugstore-where-you-can-get-your-medication-for-less-well-w-418045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite-Drugstore