Complaint Review: Elite Excursions

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Nokomis Florida United States of America
Elite Excursions
PO Box 41307 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Elite Excursions Don't know how I got this but I've been paying for years and haven't gotten anything. RIPOFF Nashville, Tennessee

I've been stuck with this company for a long time and haven't been able to discontinue my membership.  I don't know how I got it.  They've been taking $24.99 out of my account every month for a few years.  It comes out automatically and I've gotten stuck for over-draft charges a few times.  Who are they and how can I cancel this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Excursions/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Elite-Excursions-Dont-know-how-I-got-this-but-Ive-been-paying-for-years-and-havent-got-836790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Excursions