criticism

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jb — Daytona Beach Florida
Elite Foods
Tampa, Florida USA

Elite Foods Employee's harrassing after account was paid off by TRS Recovery Tampa Florida

My wife and I purchased a box of steaks from the company. After writing the check, a bill came out of my account and the check bounced. A few weeks later, I received a letter in the mail from TRS Recovery. The person who sold us the meat is now harassing my wife and calling her telling her that he is going to come by the house, pick up cash payment because "the funds that bounced were taken out of his paycheck." We called TRS Recovery, and was told "Do not pay these people, because they have already been paid off." The account was sold to TRS Recovery, and now the employee is wanting us to pay him cash, and keep calling my wife. If this continues, I will be pressing charges on the employee for harrassment. Elite Foods need to learn to control their employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Foods/Tampa-Florida/Elite-Foods-Employees-harrassing-after-account-was-paid-off-by-TRS-Recovery-Tampa-Florid-1085684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Foods