cholesterol

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Elite Getaways DBA For Premier Resorts
7663 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Elite Getaways DBA For Premier Resorts Rip off company! Sold me a concept then can't deliver on it. They admit it but refuse to refund the money Coral Springs Florida

I purchased a "Travel Service" from Elite Getaways a dba of Premier Resorts. They promised access to "thousands" of Timeshare resorts world wide via computer access.

They refused access for 10 days due to "their policy" and then when I had access and their product didn't live up to their sales pitch they refused to refund my money due to the fact that I didn't object within three days.

They claim to have access to resorts world wide yet almost all their listing are in 3 locations

They claim to be Mac-Safair (browser) compatible yet their website says they are not

Their basic defense is that they can do all their services manually and there is no need to do it yourself on your home computer. The exact reason i purchased it in the first place.

I have complained to American Express

I am awating a court hearing. If anyone has additional information I can use to make my case (I am NOT an attorney) please let me know.

Mitgm
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Getaways-DBA-For-Premier-Resorts/Coral-Springs-Florida/Elite-Getaways-DBA-For-Premier-Resorts-Rip-off-company-Sold-me-a-concept-then-cant-deliv-382847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Getaways DBA For Premier Resorts